|Gain the benefits of membership!
Membership with WGBA, a Chapter of USGBC, provides an unparalleled opportunity to accelerate change and help shape the future of green building in the state of Wisconsin.
- Reduced registration fee to events, tours and educational programs
- Listing in online member directory
- Receive E-Newsletters (Regional and Statewide)
- Opportunities to participate on chapter committees
- Opportunities to participate in notable leadership roles within the chapter, such
as Board of Directors.
- Recognition as a supporter of a better built environment
Website Amenities for Members
- Maintain a profile and bio
- Access to blogs
- Post a resume
- List an employment opportunity
- View/search opportunities
- Post photo albums to highlight your work
- Make connections with other members and sponsors
- Message online members
Chapter Membership Categories:
National Chapter Member $60/year
Employer is a member of USGBC National or a WGBA Chapter Ally Sponsor.
Regular Individual Member $75/year
Employer is not a member of USGBC National.
Emerging Professional Member $40/year
Out of school and new (less than 5 years) to the sustainable building profession.
Students & Educators $30/year
Students enrolled in an accredited degree program and K-12 educators that are not associated with a USGBC national member company or organization.
Seeking discounts on LEED project fees, LEED professional credential exams,USGBC publications, and more? Consider signing up for an organizational membership with USGBC National.Visit www.usgbc.org